#Sda #adventist #food #haystacks #cafefood #lol #sabbath #lunch
Anonymous asked: I think you're loud, and intimidating. I admire you for trying and sticking with your beliefs, SDA or not, you have a value system and not many people do. I think you are honestly quite beautiful and I think you know that, not really in a cocky way though. You're just kinda self-aware. I believe half the time that you deserve better friends than those you keep around you. And that I really like your current relationship.
When I read this last night you have no idea… how appreciative I felt.
Thank you so much!
In the quiet places in my mind I do think a lot of these things about myself as well, but I’m always afraid to say them out loud. Its nice to see that I am not crazy :) That I’m not the only one who thinks I’m a good person, haha.
Now I have a question for you, do I know you?
and what current relationship…? ;)
If I was a bazillionaire…
I would use my money for the following…
- buy a decent house a few nice cars
- give my tithe/offering, obviously
- pay off all my families debt - loans, credit card debt, etc
- buy my mom and dad a house, new cars
- TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL*
- Invest money into Christian Education (Specifically SDA - more specifically, Andrews Academy and Andrews University)
- Give money to various organizations of my church that need it
- Donate a ton more
- Go shopping… (yes, I’m a girl sometimes lol)
- Buy my friends nice things and take them with me when I travel
- Help out anyone that I can…
- Set up college funds for my future children
- Do fun things?
I fantasize about things that will never happen… *sigh*
Hanging out at GYC :)
Photo Credit: Austin Ho Photography (htttp//www.austinho.com)
GYC has been a great and wonderful blessing thus far! Seeing old familiar faces is definitely a highlight. The Adventist world is such a small one! Sometimes that is a bad thing, but this weekend its been pretty good:) Its so good to see people on fire for God.
GYC is in HOUSTON, TX this year -
If ANY OF YOU ON TUMBLR are NEAR Houston, PLEASE come by this weekend!!!
Its at the George R. Brown Convention Center. Free of charge this weekend.
Ask me if you have any questions! You wouldn’t regret it.